Saturday, April 23, 2016

Leopard gecko

Leopard gecko caresheet. Published March of 2013
I choose this article because I thought that it would be a great article to fins all the info I need to know about leopard geckos and how make sure that they are healthy and well kept. I like the way the the article was set up and how they explained all the information that they had. It was well written and very helpful to me. I also like that it had all the basic information that you need like food maintence stiff like that which is good to know. I learns sthat hatchlings are only about 4-6 inches long. I also learned that leopard geckos need at least a 10-20 gallon tank to stay in so that way they have room to move and run around in. Leopard geckos are active at night and you can tall that by their vertical pupil. They also need to be kept warm by a heating load or tape which can be found at any pet store. You can buy a leopard gecko at any pet store and range from prices of $20- $3000. I would because they are so tiny and adorable. You can by them at www.petstop.com or at www.pet smart.com and depending on what you want prices vary from $20-$3000. They a re not endangered in the wild at all. You do not need any type of percent to purchase or keep a leopard gecko. It's a beginner  lever animal because they aren't hard to keep at all and you don't have to play with them if you don't want to. I love how they are so small but fast and intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment